LARRY GOODSON, FOUNDER & PARTNER
Larry Goodson, LDGA Consulting Founder and Partner, has extensive hands-on consulting experience in a variety of industries and organizations, combining his diverse business expertise with extensive product and world-class process knowledge.
- Prior to founding LDGA Consulting in 1992, he spent 20 years with major corporations serving on engineering, operations, supply chain and technology assignments.
- Larry is a Contributing Editor for Strategy & Leadership magazine.
- He serves as Board Chairman of the Institute for High Performance Planners (IHPP).
- From 1999-2016, Larry served as a Partner and Senior Vice President with APQC Consulting Group, responsible for the firm’s Lean Operations and Strategic Planning Practices.
- For ten years, Larry managed a variety of "High Performance Teams" in the public works, engineering, operations, and information technology functions in the "Fastest Growing City in the US."
- He recently managed a long range strategic staffing study, an activity- based costing study for multi-functional departments and completed a performance measurement & costing analysis project comparing public and private sector methodologies for a major government organization.
- Larry is a former International Board Member and Chairman of the Board of the Strategic Leadership Forum.
PHONE: (636) 448-9316 E-MAIL: email@example.com LOCATION: St. Louis, MO 63040
Problems with the site? Please contact the webmaster.
© 2017 LDGA Consulting.