LDGA CONSULTING focuses on strategy, structure, and operational improvements while working with organizations to meet today’s challenges. All projects are customized based on the client's situation, requirements and goals.
The current competitive environment requires significant changes in the way businesses and government agencies are run. They must find a new way to identify and focus on the impediments that are limiting their ability to optimize results. The organizations need a focused approach to improve processes.
LDGA CONSULTING PROVIDES A SUCCESS-DRIVEN IMPROVEMENT FOCUS THAT IS COMPRISED OF FIVE MAJOR STAGES:
- Identify the real impediments to achieving the organization’s goals
- Develop alternatives and an improvement action plan defining deliverables
- Create solutions based on Best Practice business models and appropriate benchmarks
- Integrate the sustainable solutions with ongoing operations
- Concurrently establish baselines and measure the improvements
THIS APPROACH ALLOWS THE FOCUS AND JOINT PARTICIPATION NECESSARY TO ACHIEVE THE ORGANIZATION'S GOALS AND OBJECTIVES.
Larry Goodson, LDGA Consulting Founder and Partner, has extensive hands-on consulting experience in a variety of industries and organizations, combining his diverse business expertise with extensive product and world-class process knowledge. (Read more.)
AS A LEADER AND FACILITATOR OF HIGH PERFORMANCE PROCESS IMPROVEMENT TEAMS, LARRY FEELS IT IS VITAL "TO MOTIVATE AND UTILIZE INTERNAL ORGANIZATION EXPERTISE AND KNOWLEDGE TO ADDRESS AND RESOLVE BUSINESS ISSUES."